Die Los Angeles Times hat in einem Artikel einige erfolgreiche US-Immobilienblogger vorgestellt. Sehr lesenswert wie ich finde. Hier mal ein paar Aussagen einiger Blogger:

„About 75% of those clients came from the blog,“ she said. „The other 25% were previous clients or referrals from them.“

„Most of my business today comes from my blog.“

[…] she said most industry blogs are too mundane and offer generic buying and selling tips available anywhere. In her blog, she writes about architecture, local developments and life in the various St. Paul neighborhoods. „A blog needs a hook,“ she said.[…]